Friday 4 December 2009

Eating Words And Other Things


Mum has been eating her words from last blog after getting 24 hours of what I had. I on the other hand have been absolutely great for a whole 5 days after having to take Pro Kolin to calm my tummy. It's miracle stuff. Mum should get a tube for herself instead of a big tube of Minstrels .... I am putting on weight and eating twice as much as I was before, no wonder I am growing fast. Obviously this gives me the added bonus of far more energy, not only to wander up the new path but to be as naughty as I can be. The word 'DOWN' has been featuring a lot, 'DOWN' from jumping up anywhere I can jump up although I have realised that jumping up to people is a big 'NO - DOWN' and after getting a few squirts in the face from a water spray I have been getting better. Today I have been helping out in the garden with some pruning and playing spot me if you can ...

No comments:

Post a Comment