Sunday 20 December 2009

On The Streets




This week has seen me out and about. I am meeting and greeting lots of new people on my walks around the village. Of course lots of comments on how beautiful I am and then people say 'but what is she ?' Most people don't seem to have heard of my sort before !
There again most people look at Mopps and think she is an odd looking Poodle with a funny tail and she's an Irish Water Spaniel.
I had great fun in Ampthill Park yesterday with my half sister Honey from another Gunfield litter. It was absolutely freezing and all white everywhere but we kept warm going mad together. Mum wondered if we would know each other when we met. I was a bit over the top to start with, being a week older than Honey but then Honey held her own. Am looking forward to seeing her again for some play time. (Honey is in pink and i am in red)Nice to meet an old dog that didn't mind me putting my face in its face aswell. Mopps still isn't impressed when I want to be nice !

No comments:

Post a Comment