Thursday 26 November 2009

New Horizons Part 2 ...


I have been happily romping in my garden today discovering the undergrowth and sampling a new delight that my mum tried to hook out of my mouth when she caught me chewing. When she pulled out her finger she made a funny noise that sounded like she was choking and said I was a foul thing and told me off. It seems that I had got the wrong fowl and cat crap does not come under 'fur or feather' I will try harder next time. I have also discovered a whole new world beyond my back garden gate. My world is really quite big. Mopps has been going off through the gate at the end of the garden and last night my mum held me up to look through the trellis to watch Mopps. I shook and shivered in her arms and tried to scramble out to follow Mopps. Mum carried me through the gate and WOW ! I have another garden that is just massive and mum says that when the grass seed grows a bit more I can run and hunt some things. While I am little I must stay on my lead and walk on the path with mum. When I am big I am going to run more mad than I do already and I am going to try to hunt the fowl stuff mum says I should. So mum doesn't have to shout when I am off 'hunting' she has started with a whistle today. I have to do all my 'work' at the sound of this thing hanging around her neck. When I heard the word sit and the whistle straight after I had to sit. Later mum blew the whistle and I sat quickly. Mum wasn't sure if this was just me sitting because I wanted to sit anyway but she gave me a big fuss for being clever and I jumped right up and grabbed the whistle. Mum says she needs to know the whistle command for stop being naughty ...

No comments:

Post a Comment