Tuesday 24 November 2009

Leggy Bird




My mum says I am getting a 'leggy bird' but I am still waiting for the Heron that flies over every morning to touch down in my garden so I can find out what a leggy bird is all about.

My mum also says I am big trouble and very naughty. I have been opening the lounge door and that is a 'NO' but I have been ignoring that word a lot over the weekend, it is getting quite dull. Mums friend had a clever idea to fill a milk carton with stones and shake it every time I did something mum classed as 'naughty' - that worked for an hour. Now she has adjusted the stair gate on the lounge door and I just cannot squeeze through any more so pointless bothering with the paw hit door trick. I have been scuppered.

I am pleased to report that Mopps has started to be a bit more accommodating with her bed and also offered me my toy back - I think this was a peace offering and was so surprised that I didn't know what to do so the toy just sat in the middle of us like some kind of Berlin Wall pre demolition.

I am sleeping in a bit more in the morning too which mum is pleased with and happy in my crate when it's bed time. All in all, things are going good.

No comments:

Post a Comment